2021 CTA PLATINUM PASS GUARANTEE: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Students only qualify for the Pass Guarantee if they have purchased the 2021 CTA Platinum Programme on or before February 28th, 2021.
- Platinum Programme students who fail CTA will receive a full refund of fees paid for the Platinum Programme or free enrolment into the 2022 Platinum Programme if the following requirements are met:
- The student completed 80% of the classroom content before each Test and Examination.
- The student attempted 100% of the Tabaldi simulated tests for lecturer marking by the deadline given for each Test. The attempts must have clear and demonstrable effort put in. For example, if more than 25% of the questions are unattempted in the submission this will disqualify the student from the pass guarantee. If the student has clearly copied the solutions as part of their submission, this will also disqualify them from the pass guarantee. If the student experiences technical difficulties when submitting the simulated test, they must message the lecturers BEFORE the submission deadline.
- The student has had at least 5 interactions with each lecturer either by way of an appointment with the lecturer, direct messaging in the online classroom or posting in the discussion forum. Students will be required to give ample notice to lecturers for appointments. Multiple posts on a single query on the discussion forum will count as a single interaction.
- The student made all instalment payments timeously if the programme was purchased on this basis.
- The student attempted all the UNISA test and examinations and has provided Tabaldi with the results
- Students who face personal difficulties such as bereavement or illness that prevent the student from completing the full refund requirements may be eligible for free enrolment into the Standard Programme in 2022 if they have completed 70% of the classroom content.
- Students who have faced personal difficulties may be required to supply documentary evidence.
- Tabaldi will, in its sole discretion, determine which circumstances qualify as personal difficulties that make the student eligible for enrolment into the Standard Programme. For example, failure to make it to the examination venue due to transport issues would not count as a qualifying circumstance.
- Refunds will be processed within 30 days of results being submitted to Tabaldi together with any additional documentary evidence required.
- No interest will be paid by Tabaldi on any refunded amounts.
- Tabaldi may, in its sole discretion, vary the terms and conditions of the Platinum Programme. Students will be notified of any such variations.
- Refunds will be paid into the bank account of the person responsible for the student’s fees. A letter from that person’s bank confirming the bank account details must be provided to Tabaldi before any refunds will be processed.
- Partial refunds for completing part of the programme are not applicable.
- Tabaldi will not grant any refunds or free enrolments due to circumstances beyond our control, such as unforeseen changes to the curriculum.