Audit 2A Course Outline
This course requires internet access in order to view the course content shown below.
- Introduction, Guidance and Overview(NO PREVIEW)
- Topic 1:Introduction to Auditing
- Topic 2(A):Regulation of the Auditor: The Auditing Professions Act of 2005
- Topic 2(B):Regulation of the Auditor: The Companies Act of 2008
- Topic 2(C):Regulation of the Auditor:The Code of Professional Conduct
- Topic 2(D):Threats, Safeguards & Specific CPC Sections
- Topic 2(E):Specific Matters Dealt with in the CPC-Independence
- Topic 2(F):Regulation of the Auditor: IRBA's Rules for Improper Conduct; Quality Control
- Topic 3&4(A):The Audit Process: Overview
- Topic 3&4(B): The Audit Process: Pre-Engagement Activities
- Topic 3&4(C):The Audit Process: Planning
- Topic 3&4(D):The Audit Process: Evidence
- Topic 3&4(E):The Audit Process:Finalisation
Mentor – Yvonne Starkey CA (SA)
One of my greatest passions in life is to provide the stepping-stones in the path to my students’ success. Over the years I’ve lectured, I’ve come across hundreds of students facing similar challenges to those I faced, and my journey has become more worthwhile since I know that it can motivate and encourage others.
I studied my degree and CTA part-time through UNISA, while working to pay the bills. It was tough, it was long, but it paid off. Once I qualified as a Chartered Accountant, all the effort and tears felt worthwhile. I started lecturing part-time before I qualified, and continued this line of work after qualifying.
|Course Mentor||Yvonne Starkey CA (SA)|
|Video Duration||Over 10 hours of ONLINE lecture videos|
|Access to Course||One Semester|
|Exam Course (Past Papers & Video Solutions)||Yes|
WE ARE EXPERTS AT TEACHING FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
Tabaldi is not part of UNISA, but we have extensive experience in lecturing UNISA accounting subjects.
Our study solution is jam-packed with hours of top quality online video lectures that are easy to understand and follow.
- We also offer detailed printable study notes, access to online accounting discussion groups where you will have access to Tabaldi’s lecturers for support as well as past exam papers
- You will need internet access to use the Tabaldi classroom and to interact with your lecturer and other students.
- Should you decide to purchase after reviewing our demo course, please ensure that you LOG OUT of the demo course to proceed with your order.
- The demo course is only applicable for the PREMIUM courses and NOT the exam courses.
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Developed and Managed by Extended Designs