WHY STUDY AUDIT 3A (AUE3701) THROUGH US?
(Audit 3A - AUE3701) This module covers the following main topics:
- Pre-engagement Activities
- Risk and Audit Planning
- Tests of Control (manual and computerised)
- Your knowledge of controls (General, Application and cycles) are assumed knowledge from second year. We’ve added these topics into Audit 3A for you as well, in case you need revision or a better understanding
Yvonne’s lectures and exam technique videos are aimed at helping you with your understanding of this module and how to communicate your point, to help you get you through this module, and prepare you for CTA.
We’ve gone through two past exams, showing you in videos how to read, plan and answer your questions.
Our discussion forum allows you to ask questions whenever you don’t understand something. Bronwyn’s really great at motivating you and pushing you when you need a little reality check during the semester!
WE ARE EXPERTS AT TEACHING FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
Tabaldi is not part of UNISA, but we have extensive experience in lecturing UNISA accounting subjects.
Our study solution is jam-packed with hours of top quality online video lectures that are easy to understand and follow.
- We also offer detailed printable study notes, access to online accounting discussion groups where you will have access to Tabaldi’s lecturers for support as well as past exam papers
- You will need internet access to use the Tabaldi classroom and to interact with your lecturer and other students.
- Should you decide to purchase after reviewing our demo course, please ensure that you LOG OUT of the demo course to proceed with your order.
- The demo course is only applicable for the PREMIUM courses and NOT the exam courses.
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Developed and Managed by Extended Designs