Audit 3B Course Outline
This course requires internet access in order to view the course content shown below.
- Study advice and tips
- Introduction, Guidance and overview
- LU 1 Substantive audit procedures – Our “party trick”
- LU1.1 and 1.2 The Theory of Audit Evidence (ISA 500)
- LU1.3 Using the Work of an Auditor's Expert (ISA 620)
- LU1.4 Using the Work of Internal Auditors (ISA 610)
- LU1.5 Initial Engagements: Opening Balances (ISA 510)
- LU1.6 Accounting Estimates including Fair Value Accounting Estimates, and Related Disclosures (ISA 540)
- LU1.7 Audit Sampling (ISA 530)
- LU1.8 External Confirmations (ISA 505)
- LU1.9 Written Representations (ISA 580)
- LU2.1 Principles in Formulating Substantive Procedures (Overview)
- LU2.2 Substantive Procedures with Assistance of CAATs
- LU2.3 Analytical Procedures (ISA 520)
- LU3.1 Revenue and Receipts Cycle
- LU3.2 Acquisitions and Payments Cycle
- LU3.3 Inventory and Production Cycle
- LU3.4 Payroll and Personnel Cycle
- LU3.5 Finance and Investment Cycle
- LU4.1 Evaluation of Misstatements Identified during the Audit (ISA 450)
- LU4.2 Related Parties (ISA 550)
- LU4.3 Subsequent Events (ISA 560)
- LU4.4 Provisions and Contingent Liabilities
- LU4.5 Going Concern and Factual Insolvency (ISA 570)
- LU4.6 Audit Report
Mentor – Yvonne Starkey CA (SA)
One of my greatest passions in life is to provide the stepping-stones in the path to my students’ success. Over the years I’ve lectured, I’ve come across hundreds of students facing similar challenges to those I faced, and my journey has become more worthwhile since I know that it can motivate and encourage others.
I studied my degree and CTA part-time through UNISA, while working to pay the bills. It was tough, it was long, but it paid off. Once I qualified as a Chartered Accountant, all the effort and tears felt worthwhile. I started lecturing part-time before I qualified, and continued this line of work after qualifying.
Mentor – Bronwyn Kemp CA (SA)
My passion, the reason I get out of bed in the morning, is the belief that I can make a difference to people’s lives by helping them to find their own best way through their own obstacles – academic and life – to be the best version of themselves that they can possibly be. I have been auditing for 20 years now – and every day I love it more – I hope to bring a love and respect for auditing out for you too – if you love what you do, you will never work a day in your life.
On my own journey to CA (SA), I really took the long way around. I studied my undergrad degree part-time, whilst working, and did my bridging and CTA through correspondence, all while being a manager at work and raising two children and managing a home. It was lonely and it was rough, but it was mine, it was worth it and it was proof that perseverance and self-belief WILL get you to your goals.
|Course Mentor||Yvonne Starkey CA (SA)|
|Video Duration||Over 14 hours of ONLINE lecture videos|
|Access to Course||One Semester|
|Exam Course (Past Papers & Video Solutions)||No|
High Performance Learning
Discover the secret to studying success!
At Tabaldi, we aim to give you the best tools to help you succeed in your studies. We do this with great lecture videos, resources, and support.
To that end, we have partnered with Beyond the Gap, a company created to help close the gap between what students are taught and what they require to be successful in their studies and beyond.
The Managing Director of Beyond the Gap, Tim Goodenough is an experienced High Performance Coach who has worked with elite athletes, sports teams, top entrepreneurs, CEOs and executive leaders to overcome their challenges and achieve at every level. He has especially adapted his best thinking and processes from the world of High Performance for our students.
Tim’s High Performance Learning short course is provided FREE of charge when you purchase any of Tabaldi’s accounting and auditing products
Mentor- Tim Goodenough (Executive Coach)
Tim Goodenough is an Executive Coach and co-author of the best-selling book ‘In the Zone with South Africa's Sports Heroes’. He is also the author of ‘Raising Talent’ and ‘Game Changer Protocol.’ He holds both the ACMC and PCMC coaching qualifications and is a qualified NLP and Neuro-Semantics Trainer.
Tim specialises in High Performance: the art and science of helping elite athletes, sports teams, top entrepreneurs, CEOs and executive leaders overcome their challenges and excel at every level.
WE ARE EXPERTS AT TEACHING FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
Tabaldi is not part of UNISA, but we have extensive experience in lecturing UNISA accounting subjects.
Our study solution is jam-packed with hours of top quality online video lectures that are easy to understand and follow.
- We also offer detailed printable study notes, access to online accounting discussion groups where you will have access to Tabaldi’s lecturers for support as well as past exam papers
- You will need internet access to use the Tabaldi classroom and to interact with your lecturer and other students.
- Should you decide to purchase after reviewing our demo course, please ensure that you LOG OUT of the demo course to proceed with your order.
- The demo course is only applicable for the PREMIUM courses and NOT the exam courses.
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Developed and Managed by Extended Designs