FinAcc 1A Course Outline
This course requires internet access in order to view the course content shown below.
- Introduction, Guidance and Overview
- Background to FAC1502
- SU 1: The Nature of Accounting Theory,Principles, Accounting Policy and Procedures
- SU2: The Financial Position
- SU3: The Financial Performance ( Result)
- SU4: The Double-Entry System and Accounting Procedure
- SU5: Processing Accounting Data
- SU7: The closing off procedure, determining profit of an entity and preparing financial statements
- SU8:Cash and cash equivalents
- SU9: Trade and other receivables
- SU10: Inventory
- SU11:Property,Plant and Equipment
- SU12:Other Non-Current Liabilities
- SU13:Current Liabilities
- SU14:Non-Current Liabilities
- SU15:Financial Statements of a Sole Proprietorship
- SU16:Non-Profit Entities
- SU17: Incomplete Records
Mentor – Yvonne Starkey CA (SA)
One of my greatest passions in life is to provide the stepping-stones in the path to my students’ success. Over the years I’ve lectured, I’ve come across hundreds of students facing similar challenges to those I faced, and my journey has become more worthwhile since I know that it can motivate and encourage others.
I studied my degree and CTA part-time through UNISA, while working to pay the bills. It was tough, it was long, but it paid off. Once I qualified as a Chartered Accountant, all the effort and tears felt worthwhile. I started lecturing part-time before I qualified, and continued this line of work after qualifying.
|Course Mentor||Yvonne Starkey CA (SA)|
|Video Duration||Over 14 hours of ONLINE lecture videos|
|Access to Course||One Semester|
|Exam Course (Past Papers & Video Solutions)||Yes|
WE ARE EXPERTS AT TEACHING FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
Tabaldi is not part of UNISA, but we have extensive experience in lecturing UNISA accounting subjects.
Our study solution is jam-packed with hours of top quality online video lectures that are easy to understand and follow.
- We also offer detailed printable study notes, access to online accounting discussion groups where you will have access to Tabaldi’s lecturers for support as well as past exam papers
- You will need internet access to use the Tabaldi classroom and to interact with your lecturer and other students.
- Should you decide to purchase after reviewing our demo course, please ensure that you LOG OUT of the demo course to proceed with your order.
- The demo course is only applicable for the PREMIUM courses and NOT the exam courses.
5 customer reviews
PassedBy Conrad November 30, 2016
I managed to pass this module with the help from Yvonne and the tabaldi team!! Definately would recommend this course to anyone looking to pass, as long as you apply yourself.
My exam was a tough one but this course taught me everything to prepare myself for any nasty questions the examiner through my way.
Overall i got 73% (up from my last attempt which was 29%).
Looking forward to the next modules.
FAC1502 Passed with 92%By Queen Witbooi November 25, 2016
Thank you Yvonne and Tabaldi for the excellent online course. I just received my FAC1502 result and guess what I got 92% as my final mark. Tabaldi made it possible... Thank you once again.
AppreciationBy Lulama July 17, 2016
I would like to express my appreciation for the assistance I received from Tabaldi for the last semester. Even though I did not pass the FAC 1502 module, I got a supplimentary (40% for the exams), which was a suprise to me, considering my lack of accounting knowledge.
I will join again this semester(07/2016). I am only left with this module to finish my degree.
FAC1502 - Highly recommendedBy Jeánnine du Plessis January 02, 2016
Thanks to Tabaldi I received 95% for my final mark. The online classroom and assistance from the lecturer have proved to be an invaluable part of my success.
Great productBy Frank December 18, 2015
Helped me pass
Write Your Own Review
Developed and Managed by Extended Designs