FinAcc1B Course Outline
This course requires internet access in order to view the course content shown below.
Click on the links to view extracts from the sections.
- Introduction, Guidance and Overview
- SU1(A): Introduction to the preparation of financial statements
- SU1(B): Introduction to the preparation of financial statements
- SU2: Establishment and Financial Statements of a partnership
- SU3: Changes in the ownership structure of partnerships
- SU4: The liquidation of a partnership
- SU5: Close Corporations
- SU6: Introduction to companies
- SU7: Statement of cash flows
- SU8: Analysis and interpretation of financial statements
- SU9: Branches
- SU10: Time Value of Money
Mentor – Richard Starkey CA (SA) MCom
I have spent most of my life studying while working, and have achieved the Chartered Accountant designation, have a Masters degree in accounting and continue to dabble in studies such as the Chartered Financial Analyst designation (completed level 1).
|Course Mentor||Richard Starkey CA (SA) MCom|
|Video Duration||Over 14 hours of ONLINE lecture videos|
|Access to Course||One Semester|
|Exam Course (Past Papers & Video Solutions)||Yes|
WE ARE EXPERTS AT TEACHING FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
Tabaldi is not part of UNISA, but we have extensive experience in lecturing UNISA accounting subjects.
Our study solution is jam-packed with hours of top quality online video lectures that are easy to understand and follow.
- We also offer detailed printable study notes, access to online accounting discussion groups where you will have access to Tabaldi’s lecturers for support as well as past exam papers
- You will need internet access to use the Tabaldi classroom and to interact with your lecturer and other students.
- Should you decide to purchase after reviewing our demo course, please ensure that you LOG OUT of the demo course to proceed with your order.
- The demo course is only applicable for the PREMIUM courses and NOT the exam courses.
2 customer reviews
A special thank youBy Rowann December 29, 2016
Good day Yvonne / Richard
It has been an interesting few months, with 2 modules left to get my degree.
Accounting was left for the end, but having Tabaldi there guide me through it all made it that much easier to handle and pass.
Still writing that exam, and leaving out the 4th question, that was worth 20 marks, I managed to pass with a +-66. To me it felt like a A+ and even the distinction I did receive, did not compare to the feeling of that pass for accounting and to top it all, I got 20% on my first assignment, 43% on my second, and deferred my exam to the second semester.
Passing all 4 subjects this semester makes me feel on top of the world, but more so I would have been just had happy, if I only passed accounting and failed the other 3 and this coming from a person that has a career in accounting .
Yvonne a special thank you for all your motivational emails, and trying to assist us in all the ways possible.
You will never know, and neither did I , how much it really improved my morale and helped me get the confidence I needed .
You are such a special person
I wished I could post this on our last forum, but I don’t think any of us have access to that currently .
Have an awesome festive season
Thanks YouBy MPHO July 15, 2016
My name is Mpho , would like to thank Yvonne and Richard for helping me to pass my FAC1601 .It was my first time doing the module and I passed , so would like to show my appreciation because it woundnt have happed without their help . As a bonus, one of the exam questions was on the videos that Richard did .
Thanks so much!
Write Your Own Review
Developed and Managed by Extended Designs