WHY STUDY FinAcc 3A (FAC3701) THROUGH US?
ABOUT THE COURSE
FAC3701 starts with Deferred Tax. This is a section that students often struggle with, and it applies to most of the rest of your Financial Accounting studies and topics, so it becomes assumed knowledge in your modules going forward. You really need to understand it here, because you won’t have time to re-learn it in the rest of your modules!
This module is the start of your dealings with IFRS directly. Your chapters here relate to specific IFRS standards, so we’ll be teaching you how they’re structured, and how they work.
The exam course videos will go through past questions and show you the process to follow to answer the questions and teach you the exam technique you need.
Your lecturer will keep an eye on you through the semester, motivate you, push you, and answer any questions you have about the module.
ABOUT YOUR FACULTY
Click on the images to find out more.
- Income Taxes (IAS 12 and FRG1)
- Accounting Policies, Changes in Accounting Estimates and Errors
- The Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting 2018
- Preface to International Financial Reporting Standards
- Presentation of Financial Statements (IAS 1)
- Events After the Reporting Period (IAS 10)
- Provisions, Contingent Liabilities and Contingent Assets (IAS 37)
- Fair Value Measurement (IFRS 13)
- Revenue from Contracts with Customers (IFRS 15)
Please note: This course is designed to support the second semester of 2019 only. Purchase will give you access to this course until the October/November examinations have been written.
|Moodle Course ID||651|
|Moodle Course Cohort IDs||No|
WE ARE EXPERTS AT TEACHING UNISA FINACC, MANACC, AUDIT, TAX, FINMATH & CTA SUBJECTS
Tabaldi is not part of Unisa, but we have extensive experience in lecturing Unisa Accounting, Auditing, Tax, FinMath & CTA subjects.
- Our study solution is jam-packed with hours of top quality online video lectures that are easy to understand and follow.
- In the demo course, you get access to our online learning platform, study notes and quality lecture videos.
- You will need internet access to use the Tabaldi classroom and to interact with your lecturer and other students.
- Should you decide to purchase after reviewing our demo course, please ensure that you LOG OUT of the demo course to proceed with your order.
- The demo course is only applicable to the PREMIUM courses and NOT the exam courses.
2 customer reviews
Pass with distinctionReview by Elize (Posted on July 05, 2019)
I received my results for FAC3701 and I got a distinction. Thank you so much!
general accounting reportingReview by mirackles (Posted on April 16, 2016)
well illustrated and straight to the point
Write Your Own Review
Developed and Managed by Extended Designs CC