WHY STUDY FinAcc 3A (FAC3701) THROUGH US?
FAC3701 starts with Deferred Tax! This is a section that students often struggle with, and it applies to most of the rest of your Financial Accounting studies and topics… so it becomes assumed knowledge in your modules going forward. (ie: You really need to understand it here, because you won’t have time to re-learn it in the rest of your modules!).
This module is the start of your dealings with IFRS directly. Your chapters here relate to specific IFRS Standards, so we’ll be teaching you how they’re structured, and how they work.
You’ll cover the following Standards:
- Accounting Policies, Change in estimates and Errors
- The Conceptual Framework and preface to IFRS (Students really underestimate how important this is for their understanding)
- Events after reporting date
- Provisions, Contingent Liabilities and Contingent Assets
- Fair value measurements
- Revenue (This has changed recently, and is pretty tricky!)
We’ve got videos going through two past exams, showing you how to read, plan and answer your questions, so you have the exam technique you need to pass that exam!
Faatima will keep an eye on you through the semester, motivate you, push you, and answer any questions you have about the module.
WE ARE EXPERTS AT TEACHING FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
Tabaldi is not part of UNISA, but we have extensive experience in lecturing UNISA accounting subjects.
Our study solution is jam-packed with hours of top quality online video lectures that are easy to understand and follow.
- We also offer detailed printable study notes, access to online accounting discussion groups where you will have access to Tabaldi’s lecturers for support as well as past exam papers
- You will need internet access to use the Tabaldi classroom and to interact with your lecturer and other students.
- Should you decide to purchase after reviewing our demo course, please ensure that you LOG OUT of the demo course to proceed with your order.
- The demo course is only applicable for the PREMIUM courses and NOT the exam courses.
1 customer reviews
general accounting reportingBy mirackles April 16, 2016
well illustrated and straight to the point
Write Your Own Review
Developed and Managed by Extended Designs