FinAcc 3A Course Outline
This course requires internet access in order to view the course content shown below.
- Introduction, Guidance and Overview
- LU1A: Accounting for Income Taxes (IAS 12)-Basics
- LU1B-Accounting for Income Taxes (IAS 12)-Advanced
- LU2: Accounting Policies, Changes in Accounting Estimates and Errors ( IAS 8)
- LU3: The Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting
- LU4: Preface to International Financial Reporting Standards
- LU5: Presentation of Financial Statements (IAS 1)
- LU6: Events after Reporting Date(IAS 10)
- LU7: Provisions, Contingent Liabilities and Contingent Assets ( IAS 37)
- LU8: Fair Value Measurement ( IFRS 13)
- LU9: Revenue from Contracts with Customers ( IFRS 15)
Mentor – Richard Starkey CA (SA) MCom
I have spent most of my life studying while working, and have achieved the Chartered Accountant designation, have a Masters degree in accounting and continue to dabble in studies such as the Chartered Financial Analyst designation (completed level 1).
|Course Mentor||Richard Starkey CA (SA) MCom|
|Video Duration||Over 14 hours of ONLINE ecture videos|
|Access to Course||One Semester|
|Exam Course (Past Papers & Video Solutions)||Yes|
WE ARE EXPERTS AT TEACHING FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
Tabaldi is not part of UNISA, but we have extensive experience in lecturing UNISA accounting subjects.
Our study solution is jam-packed with hours of top quality online video lectures that are easy to understand and follow.
- We also offer detailed printable study notes, access to online accounting discussion groups where you will have access to Tabaldi’s lecturers for support as well as past exam papers
- You will need internet access to use the Tabaldi classroom and to interact with your lecturer and other students.
- Should you decide to purchase after reviewing our demo course, please ensure that you LOG OUT of the demo course to proceed with your order.
- The demo course is only applicable for the PREMIUM courses and NOT the exam courses.
1 customer reviews
general accounting reportingBy mirackles April 16, 2016
well illustrated and straight to the point
Write Your Own Review
Developed and Managed by Extended Designs