FinAcc 3B Course Outline
This course requires internet access in order to view the course content shown below.
- Introduction, Guidance and Overview
- Refresher: Accounting for Income Taxes (IAS12) (Basics)
- LU1:Property,Plant and Equipment (IAS 16)
- LU2:Investment Property (IAS 40)
- LU3:Impairment of Assets (IAS 36)-Excluding Cash Generating Units
- LU4:Intangible Assets (IAS 38)
- LU5A: Non Current Assets Held For Sale (IFRS 5)
- LU5B:Discontinued Operations (IFRS 5)
- LU6: Financial Instruments: Presentation,Recognition and Measurement
- LU7: The Effects of Changes in Foreign Exchange Rates
Mentor – Richard Starkey CA (SA) MCom
I have spent most of my life studying while working, and have achieved the Chartered Accountant designation, have a Masters degree in accounting and continue to dabble in studies such as the Chartered Financial Analyst designation (completed level 1).
|Course Mentor||Richard Starkey CA (SA) MCom|
|Video Duration||Over 14 hours of ONLINE lecture videos|
|Access to Course||One Semester|
|Exam Course (Past Papers & Video Solutions)||Yes|
WE ARE EXPERTS AT TEACHING FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
Tabaldi is not part of UNISA, but we have extensive experience in lecturing UNISA accounting subjects.
Our study solution is jam-packed with hours of top quality online video lectures that are easy to understand and follow.
- We also offer detailed printable study notes, access to online accounting discussion groups where you will have access to Tabaldi’s lecturers for support as well as past exam papers
- You will need internet access to use the Tabaldi classroom and to interact with your lecturer and other students.
- Should you decide to purchase after reviewing our demo course, please ensure that you LOG OUT of the demo course to proceed with your order.
- The demo course is only applicable for the PREMIUM courses and NOT the exam courses.
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Developed and Managed by Extended Designs