FinAcc 3C Course Outline
This course requires internet access in order to view the course content shown below.
- Study Advice and Tips
- Introduction, Guidance and Overview
- LU 1 – Government Assistance (IAS 20)
- LU 2 – Financial Instruments (IAS 32, IFRS 7, IFRS 9)
- LU 3 – Borrowing Cost (IAS 23)
- LU 4 – Employee Benefits (IAS 19)
- LU 5 – Earnings per Share (IAS 33)
- LU 7 – Operating Segments (IFRS 8)
- LU 8 – Related Party Disclosures (IAS 24)
Mentor – Felicia Gaie Booysen CA (SA) MCom
Felicia Gaie Booysen is a South African Chartered Accountant and an experienced lecturer in financial accounting. She was a lecturer at the University of South Africa, teaching post-graduate financial accounting students. She is also an author of two academic textbooks on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Apart from her teaching responsibilities at the university, she also presented financial accounting classes to the trainees of the Auditor General in South Africa and was involved in a special project of the South African Institute of Chartered Accounts (SAICA) that provided additional tuition to learners that were selected for the Thuthuka Education Upliftment Fund.
Before joining the academic fraternity, Felicia worked at a major financial institution in South Africa where she gained financial reporting experience in pension funds. In addition to her many years of financial accounting and IFRS experience, she also worked as a corporate tax consultant at KPMG. Felicia obtained her Master’s degree in Accounting Sciences (cum laude) from the University of South Africa.
|Course Mentor||Felicia Gaie Booysen CA (SA) MCom|
|Video Duration||Over 14 hours of ONLINE ecture videos|
|Access to Course||One Semester|
|Exam Course (Past Papers & Video Solutions)||No|
High Performance Learning
Discover the secret to studying success!
At Tabaldi, we aim to give you the best tools to help you succeed in your studies. We do this with great lecture videos, resources, and support.
To that end, we have partnered with Beyond the Gap, a company created to help close the gap between what students are taught and what they require to be successful in their studies and beyond.
The Managing Director of Beyond the Gap, Tim Goodenough is an experienced High Performance Coach who has worked with elite athletes, sports teams, top entrepreneurs, CEOs and executive leaders to overcome their challenges and achieve at every level. He has especially adapted his best thinking and processes from the world of High Performance for our students.
Tim’s High Performance Learning short course is provided FREE of charge when you purchase any of Tabaldi’s accounting and auditing products
Mentor- Tim Goodenough (Executive Coach)
Tim Goodenough is an Executive Coach and co-author of the best-selling book ‘In the Zone with South Africa's Sports Heroes’. He is also the author of ‘Raising Talent’ and ‘Game Changer Protocol.’ He holds both the ACMC and PCMC coaching qualifications and is a qualified NLP and Neuro-Semantics Trainer.
Tim specialises in High Performance: the art and science of helping elite athletes, sports teams, top entrepreneurs, CEOs and executive leaders overcome their challenges and excel at every level.
WE ARE EXPERTS AT TEACHING FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
Tabaldi is not part of UNISA, but we have extensive experience in lecturing UNISA accounting subjects.
Our study solution is jam-packed with hours of top quality online video lectures that are easy to understand and follow.
- We also offer detailed printable study notes, access to online accounting discussion groups where you will have access to Tabaldi’s lecturers for support as well as past exam papers
- You will need internet access to use the Tabaldi classroom and to interact with your lecturer and other students.
- Should you decide to purchase after reviewing our demo course, please ensure that you LOG OUT of the demo course to proceed with your order.
- The demo course is only applicable for the PREMIUM courses and NOT the exam courses.
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Developed and Managed by Extended Designs