WHY STUDY FinAcc 1A (FAC1501 & FAC1502) THROUGH US?
ABOUT THE COURSE
This module starts your Accounting journey. Our videos are designed for people who have never studied Accounting (or studied years ago!). We haven’t assumed any knowledge. Our videos focus on explaining the concepts really simply, so that you understand what you’re doing and why. This is going to save a lot of time, because there’s WAY too much in here for you to memorise.
FAC1501 and FAC1502 start by explaining why we need Accounting and what it is. From there it explains how to record transactions on a daily basis, what you need to do at the end of the month, and then at the end of the year. From what you do with an invoice to what the Financial Statements look like. It’s a pretty large syllabus, so you need to work quite quickly through it.
It’s a practical module, you’ll need to complete formats of these records and Financial Statements, so you can’t be studying theory! Our videos also cover two past exams, showing you what the questions look like and how to answer them.
Your lecturer will be on the discussion forum to keep an eye on you and help you with any queries. They will also motivate and guide your efforts throughout the semester, to make sure you don’t spend too much time on one thing and don’t finish the syllabus!
ABOUT YOUR FACULTY
Click on the images to find out more.
- The Nature of Accounting Theory, Principles, Accounting Policy, Practice and Procedures
- Financial Position
- The Financial Performance - The Result
- The Double-Entry System and the Accounting Process
- Financial Accounting Concepts, Principles and Procedures
- Processing Accounting Data (VAT, sales and purchases journals)
- The Closing-off Procedure, Determining Profit of an Entity and Preparing Financial Statements
- Cash and Cash Equivalents
- Trade and Other Receivables (FAC1502 only)
- Property, Plant and Equipment (FAC1502 only)
- Other Non-Current Assets (FAC1502 only)
- Current Liabilities (FAC1502 only)
- Non-Current Liabilities (FAC1052 only)
- Financial Statements of a Sole Proprietorship
- Non Profit Entities (FAC1502 only)
- Incomplete Records (FAC1502 only)
Please note: This course is designed to support the second semester of 2019 only. Purchase will give you access to this course until the October/November examinations have been written.
|Moodle Course ID||645|
|Moodle Course Cohort IDs||No|
WE ARE EXPERTS AT TEACHING UNISA FINACC, MANACC, AUDIT, TAX, FINMATH & CTA SUBJECTS
Tabaldi is not part of Unisa, but we have extensive experience in lecturing Unisa Accounting, Auditing, Tax, FinMath & CTA subjects.
- Our study solution is jam-packed with hours of top quality online video lectures that are easy to understand and follow.
- In the demo course, you get access to our online learning platform, study notes and quality lecture videos.
- You will need internet access to use the Tabaldi classroom and to interact with your lecturer and other students.
- Should you decide to purchase after reviewing our demo course, please ensure that you LOG OUT of the demo course to proceed with your order.
- The demo course is only applicable to the PREMIUM courses and NOT the exam courses.
12 customer reviews
Pass with distinctionReview by Helena (Posted on July 05, 2019)
Got my results. I got 91% for the FAC1502 exam. I am absolutely thrilled! Thanks again for your fantastic assistance. I'll be joining you again.
Thank you for the help!Review by Raps (Posted on January 22, 2019)
I think it is a good thing for us who never studied accounting.
I would like to thank all online lectures for this kind of help.
My first attempt passReview by Thomas (Posted on January 11, 2019)
I would like to thank Tabaldi, the video are very helpful, I did science at school and I knew nothing about accounting, but I got 62% first attempt and I'm studying while working, I will use Tabaldi until the end of my journey.........Thank you TABALDI
Passed with DistinctionReview by Sharifa (Posted on July 27, 2018)
Thanks very much to Yvonne and Tabaldi. I passed both FAC1502 and DSC1630 with distinction! I will be making use of Tabaldi again for second semester.
Extremely HappyReview by Charnell (Posted on December 15, 2017)
I am so grateful for the support I received from Tabaldi. I have managed to pass FAC1502. Brilliant course and I am definitely going to recommend it and make use of it again.
Got a distinction!!Review by Sanet (Posted on August 01, 2017)
Thank you so much for all your help Yvonne and Joan! The videos were really a great help to me, especially the ones on depreciation.
I got 86% in the June 2017 exam (and I wrote the second paper which I think was much harder, we didn't even get a bank recon!!), and my overall mark was 88%!!
I didn't have accountancy in high school so this course was of enourmous help to me.
I would recommend that you add a few more videos on typical exam questions and how to approach them.
Looking forward to joining the FAC1601 course!!
Thank you thank you thank youReview by Daniela (Posted on July 20, 2017)
I had absolutely no accounting knowledge before this semester, and on my first attempt (with the help of Tabaldi) I passed, and I am so grateful. Excellent course!
PassedReview by Conrad (Posted on November 30, 2016)
I managed to pass this module with the help from Yvonne and the tabaldi team!! Definately would recommend this course to anyone looking to pass, as long as you apply yourself.
My exam was a tough one but this course taught me everything to prepare myself for any nasty questions the examiner through my way.
Overall i got 73% (up from my last attempt which was 29%).
Looking forward to the next modules.
FAC1502 Passed with 92%Review by Queen Witbooi (Posted on November 25, 2016)
Thank you Yvonne and Tabaldi for the excellent online course. I just received my FAC1502 result and guess what I got 92% as my final mark. Tabaldi made it possible... Thank you once again.
AppreciationReview by Lulama (Posted on July 17, 2016)
I would like to express my appreciation for the assistance I received from Tabaldi for the last semester. Even though I did not pass the FAC 1502 module, I got a supplimentary (40% for the exams), which was a suprise to me, considering my lack of accounting knowledge.
I will join again this semester(07/2016). I am only left with this module to finish my degree.
Write Your Own Review
Developed and Managed by Extended Designs CC