What is personal information
- Any information that you provide to TABALDI, whether on any forms you complete or through the use of any of TABALDI services or facilities, will be regarded by TABALDI as personal information.
- Any information about what you buy, where you shop, where you bank, how you invest and all related information will also be regarded as personal information.
- In short, any information that TABALDI knows about you will be regarded as your personal information.
How TABALDI collects your personal information
- To make your use of TABALDI as successful and pleasurable as possible, it is necessary for us to find out exactly what you need and want from us. One of the ways TABALDI can do this is by collecting and analysing your personal information to ensure that we meet your needs.
- Whenever you use this website, contact TABALDI, or use one of the services or facilities offered by TABALDI, TABALDI will collect any information which TABALDI has about you.
- TABALDI may also get information about you from other sources, such as from third parties where you shop, bank or invest, business partners, subsidiaries and affiliates.
How TABALDI uses your personal information
- To ensure that TABALDI always meets your needs, TABALDI will use your personal information in any way that TABALDI thinks might assist or benefit you. TABALDI may, therefore, combine all the information that we have about you to compile a profile of you to personalise and tailor services to your special needs.
- TABALDI will also use your personal information in the ordinary course of its business.
- Because TABALDI does not want you to miss out on any of the great deals or promotions that TABALDI may have, or that any third party may have from time to time, TABALDI may use your personal information for promotions and marketing. TABALDI may send you promotional material or details by e-mail, SMS or post to update you and keep you fully advised of any promotions, news, competitions or developments which we think may be of interest to you. If any of this information relates to products, promotions, news or services of a third party and if you indicate that you would like more details, it may inform the third party to contact you directly. TABALDI will only send you such material or inform a third party to contact you directly if you indicated that this is agreeable to you when you registered with TABALDI or at any other time. You can inform TABALDI if you change your mind later.
- TABALDI may also use your personal information for service updates and to notify you of new features or changes that may be made to this website.
- To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to protect the information we collect online, including SSL and Thawte security for credit card submissions.
- TABALDI may utilise the contact information you provided at registration, such as your telephone number and e-mail address, to contact you regarding account status, changes to the terms and conditions, and to confirm registration.
- TABALDI will always strive to make everything it does lawful and legitimate. Therefore, TABALDI will release your personal information to a party if it believes that TABALDI is required by law or by a court to do so. TABALDI will also disclose your personal information if TABALDI believes that it is necessary to prevent or lessen any unlawful or harmful actions and to protect and defend legitimate business interests, rights or property of TABALDI.
- TABALDI will always ask for your permission before it uses your personal information for any purpose not disclosed above.
Protection of personal information
- TABALDI values the information that you choose to provide to us and will, therefore, take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or unauthorised alteration.
- When you use the services or facilities provided by TABALDI, you may be given a username and password. You must always keep your username and password a secret and ensure that you do not disclose it to anyone.
- Upon your request, TABALDI will provide you with its records of the personal information you gave us at registration. For security reasons, this information will only be supplied to the e-mail address on file for the subscriber username and password associated with it.
Correction of personal information
If you ever want to update or correct any of your personal information as held by TABALDI, kindly contact us at [email protected]. Alternatively, you can update and correct your information yourself on this website by clicking on My Profile.
TABALDI is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of websites to which it may link. This policy applies solely to information collected by TABALDI.
Personal information held by or disclosed by you to third parties:
Which laws apply
List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You sesssion ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|