WHY STUDY Audit 2A (AUE2601) THROUGH US?
ABOUT THE COURSE
You begin your Auditing study journey with AUE2601. It starts by explaining what Auditing actually is, and the laws and ethics we need as professionals. We’ve explained these really simply. There is some theory here, so the more you really understand it, the less you need to memorise the work.
It also introduces you to the entire Audit Process. It’s not in massive detail at this level, but it gives you a good basis of understanding of how you ‘do’ an audit, and this is really valuable for the next modules.
For your exams, we’ve gone through two past exams, showing you in our videos how to read, plan and answer your questions.
Our discussion forum allows you to ask questions whenever you don’t understand something. Your lecturer will be available to answer your queries, motivate you, and check up on you through your semester.
ABOUT YOUR FACULTY
Click on the images to find out more.
- Introduction to Auditing
- Regulation of the Auditor: The Auditing Professions Act of 2005
- Regulation of the Auditor: The Companies Act of 2008
- Regulation of the Auditor: The Code of Professional Conduct
- Regulation of the Auditor: IRBA's Rules for Improper Conduct - Quality Control
- The Audit Process: Overview
- The Audit Process: Pre-Engagement Activities
- The Audit Process: Planning
- The Audit Process: Evidence
- The Audit Process: Finalisation
- Engagements to Review Historical Financial Statements
Please note: This course is designed to support the first semester of 2019 only. Purchase will give you access to this course until the May/June examinations have been written.
|Moodle Course ID||558|
|Moodle Course Cohort IDs||No|
WE ARE EXPERTS AT TEACHING UNISA FINACC, MANACC, AUDIT, TAX, FINMATH & CTA SUBJECTS
Tabaldi is not part of Unisa, but we have extensive experience in lecturing Unisa Accounting, Auditing, Tax, FinMath & CTA subjects.
- Our study solution is jam-packed with hours of top quality online video lectures that are easy to understand and follow.
- In the demo course, you get access to our online learning platform, study notes and quality lecture videos.
- You will need internet access to use the Tabaldi classroom and to interact with your lecturer and other students.
- Should you decide to purchase after reviewing our demo course, please ensure that you LOG OUT of the demo course to proceed with your order.
- The demo course is only applicable to the PREMIUM courses and NOT the exam courses.
1 customer reviews
ExcellentReview by Chris (Posted on July 10, 2017)
I would recommend this to anyone doing the module. It really helps you understand the foundations of auditing.
Write Your Own Review
Developed and Managed by Extended Designs CC