WHY STUDY Audit 2B (AUE2602 & AUE301) THROUGH US?
ABOUT THE COURSE
AUE2602 doesn’t actually deal with Auditing! So, what is it then?
This module covers how management should set up their business. You’ll learn the documents, systems and controls management should put in place for all their different transactions (this includes both manual and computerised controls).
Good controls start from the top management at any company. So this module also goes through the ‘bigger’ controls that the directors should have in place. This is covered in Corporate Governance (King IV, and the sections of the Companies Act that relates to what directors should be doing)
No matter what position you work in (i.e. even if you NEVER do any audit!), this module is incredibly valuable. You will never regret knowing what a company should be doing to record and control their transactions, and how to evaluate whether they work or not.
For your exams, we’ve gone through two past exams, showing you in our videos how to read, plan and answer your questions.
Your lecturer will keep an eye on you through the semester, motivate you, push you, and answer any questions you have about the module.
ABOUT YOUR FACULTY
Click on the images to find out more.
- Corporate Governance and Statutory Matters
- Internal Control
- General Controls
- Application Controls
- Business Cycles
- Revenue and Receipts
- Acquisitions and Payments
- Inventory and Production
- Personnel and Payroll
- Finance and Investment
Please note: This course is designed to support the first semester of 2019 only. Purchase will give you access to this course until the May/June examinations have been written.
|Moodle Course ID||559|
|Moodle Course Cohort IDs||No|
WE ARE EXPERTS AT TEACHING UNISA FINACC, MANACC, AUDIT, TAX, FINMATH & CTA SUBJECTS
Tabaldi is not part of Unisa, but we have extensive experience in lecturing Unisa Accounting, Auditing, Tax, FinMath & CTA subjects.
- Our study solution is jam-packed with hours of top quality online video lectures that are easy to understand and follow.
- In the demo course, you get access to our online learning platform, study notes and quality lecture videos.
- You will need internet access to use the Tabaldi classroom and to interact with your lecturer and other students.
- Should you decide to purchase after reviewing our demo course, please ensure that you LOG OUT of the demo course to proceed with your order.
- The demo course is only applicable to the PREMIUM courses and NOT the exam courses.
1 customer reviews
Haluhlljae! I neededReview by Jaelyn (Posted on May 23, 2016)
Haluhlljae! I needed this-you're my savior.
Write Your Own Review
Developed and Managed by Extended Designs CC