WHY STUDY AUDIT 3A (AUE3701) THROUGH US?
ABOUT THE COURSE
In AUE3701, we go back to the same principles about the Audit Process that you studied in AUE2601. This course focuses only on the first half of the Audit Process - it goes into extra detail and teaches you to analyse more complex situations, so you will be able to apply the principles you have already learned to case studies.
Our lectures and exam technique videos are aimed at helping you with your understanding of this module and how to communicate your point, to help you get through this module, and prepare you for CTA.
We’ve gone through two past exams, showing you in videos how to read, plan and answer your questions.
Your lecturer will keep an eye on you through the semester, motivate you, push you, and answer any questions you have about the module.
ABOUT YOUR FACULTY
Click on the images to find out more.
- Pre-Engagement Activities
- Risk and Audit Planning
- Obtaining Audit Evidence
- Internal Control and the Business Cycles
- Tests of Control (Manual and Computerised)
- Your knowledge of Controls (General, Application and Cycles) are assumed knowledge from second year. We’ve added these topics into Audit 3A for you as well, in case you need revision or a better understanding
Please note: This course is designed to support the first semester of 2019 only. Purchase will give you access to this course until the May/June examinations have been written.
|Moodle Course ID||560|
|Moodle Course Cohort IDs||No|
WE ARE EXPERTS AT TEACHING UNISA FINACC, MANACC, AUDIT, TAX, FINMATH & CTA SUBJECTS
Tabaldi is not part of Unisa, but we have extensive experience in lecturing Unisa Accounting, Auditing, Tax, FinMath & CTA subjects.
- Our study solution is jam-packed with hours of top quality online video lectures that are easy to understand and follow.
- In the demo course, you get access to our online learning platform, study notes and quality lecture videos.
- You will need internet access to use the Tabaldi classroom and to interact with your lecturer and other students.
- Should you decide to purchase after reviewing our demo course, please ensure that you LOG OUT of the demo course to proceed with your order.
- The demo course is only applicable to the PREMIUM courses and NOT the exam courses.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Developed and Managed by Extended Designs CC