WHY STUDY Audit 3B (AUE3702) THROUGH US?
ABOUT THE COURSE
AUE3702 is basically the second half of the Audit Process. You covered the first half in AUE3701.
Your big section here is Evidence. It’s one topic, but it’s a BIG one, with lots of sub-sections. It teaches you what you can and can’t use as ‘proof’ for your audit opinion, and how to obtain it. There are quite a few ISA (International Standards of Auditing) chapters in there, so students tend to memorise these. But we spend some time explaining them so that you understand them, and can work with them easily in questions.
After you’ve gathered your evidence, you need to go through it all, and assess whether you have enough (Evaluation of Evidence), and conclude on what this evidence tells you about the Financial Statements. (i.e. your audit opinion).
We’ve got videos going through two past exams, showing you how to read, plan and answer your questions, so you have the exam technique you need to pass that exam!
Your lecturer will keep an eye on you through the semester, motivate you, push you, and answer any questions you have about the module.
ABOUT YOUR FACULTY
Click on the images to find out more.
- Substantive Procedures: Our 'Party Trick'
- The International Standards on Auditing relating to Evidence (The 500 and 600 Series)
- Formulating Substantive Procedures (including CAATs)
- Analytical Procedures
- Auditing the Cycles (All the Business Cycles)
- Evaluating Misstatements
- Concluding On Audit Evidence (including Related Parties, Subsequent Events and Going Concern)
- Audit Reporting
Please note: This course is designed to support the first semester of 2019 only. Purchase will give you access to this course until the May/June examinations have been written.
|Moodle Course ID||561|
|Moodle Course Cohort IDs||No|
WE ARE EXPERTS AT TEACHING UNISA FINACC, MANACC, AUDIT, TAX, FINMATH & CTA SUBJECTS
Tabaldi is not part of Unisa, but we have extensive experience in lecturing Unisa Accounting, Auditing, Tax, FinMath & CTA subjects.
- Our study solution is jam-packed with hours of top quality online video lectures that are easy to understand and follow.
- In the demo course, you get access to our online learning platform, study notes and quality lecture videos.
- You will need internet access to use the Tabaldi classroom and to interact with your lecturer and other students.
- Should you decide to purchase after reviewing our demo course, please ensure that you LOG OUT of the demo course to proceed with your order.
- The demo course is only applicable to the PREMIUM courses and NOT the exam courses.
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Developed and Managed by Extended Designs CC