WHY STUDY FinAcc 1A (FAC1501 & FAC1502) THROUGH US?
ABOUT THE COURSE
This module starts your Accounting journey. Our videos are designed for people who have never studied Accounting (or studied years ago!). We haven’t assumed any knowledge. Our videos focus on explaining the concepts really simply, so that you understand what you’re doing and why. This is going to save a lot of time, because there’s WAY too much in here for you to memorise.
FAC1501 and FAC1502 start by explaining why we need Accounting and what it is. From there it explains how to record transactions on a daily basis, what you need to do at the end of the month, and then at the end of the year. From what you do with an invoice to what the Financial Statements look like. It’s a pretty large syllabus, so you need to work quite quickly through it.
It’s a practical module, you’ll need to complete formats of these records and Financial Statements, so you can’t be studying theory! Our videos also cover two past exams, showing you what the questions look like and how to answer them.
Your lecturer will be on the discussion forum to keep an eye on you and help you with any queries. They will also motivate and guide your efforts throughout the semester, to make sure you don’t spend too much time on one thing and don’t finish the syllabus!
ABOUT YOUR FACULTY
Click on the images to find out more.
- The Nature of Accounting Theory, Principles, Accounting Policy, Practice and Procedures
- Financial Position
- The Financial Performance - The Result
- The Double-Entry System and the Accounting Process
- Financial Accounting Concepts, Principles and Procedures
- Processing Accounting Data (VAT, sales and purchases journals)
- The Closing-off Procedure, Determining Profit of an Entity and Preparing Financial Statements
- Cash and Cash Equivalents
- Trade and Other Receivables (FAC1502 only)
- Property, Plant and Equipment (FAC1502 only)
- Other Non-Current Assets (FAC1502 only)
- Current Liabilities (FAC1502 only)
- Non-Current Liabilities (FAC1052 only)
- Financial Statements of a Sole Proprietorship
- Non Profit Entities (FAC1502 only)
- Incomplete Records (FAC1502 only)
Please note: This course is designed to support the second semester of 2019 only. Purchase will give you access to this course until the October/November examinations have been written.
|Moodle Course ID||645|
|Moodle Course Cohort IDs||No|
WE ARE EXPERTS AT TEACHING UNISA FINACC, MANACC, AUDIT, TAX, FINMATH & CTA SUBJECTS
Tabaldi is not part of Unisa, but we have extensive experience in lecturing Unisa Accounting, Auditing, Tax, FinMath & CTA subjects.
- Our study solution is jam-packed with hours of top quality online video lectures that are easy to understand and follow.
- In the demo course, you get access to our online learning platform, study notes and quality lecture videos.
- You will need internet access to use the Tabaldi classroom and to interact with your lecturer and other students.
- Should you decide to purchase after reviewing our demo course, please ensure that you LOG OUT of the demo course to proceed with your order.
- The demo course is only applicable to the PREMIUM courses and NOT the exam courses.
22 customer reviews
great adviceReview by Bianca (Posted on July 24, 2019)
Thank you so much for your guidance, this was my second attempt at Fac1502. The first time I watched your videos and did not practice, and I do not pass. The second time around I followed your advice did all the exercises and really just put my head down and kept trying, and I got 70% in my exam. Just registered for the FAC1601 ON TABALDI. Thanks for everything, don't know how I could've done it without you guys!
amazing helpReview by Michael (Posted on July 24, 2019)
About 2 weeks into March I had a very serious car accident and I was put into an induced coma. My dad refused to give up on my studies. He found Tabaldi right around the end of April. I passed FAC1502 with 62%! I have you to thank for most it with your videos. Without those I would probably have failed. Once again thank you for helping. I just had to thank someone who has no idea how their services provided me with the help and support I needed in my time of need
solid passReview by Brenda (Posted on July 24, 2019)
Results for FAC1502 has just been released and I am so excited to share with you that it went well.
I was hoping for a pass. Maybe a solid pass, but I made it to a distinction !!! Thank you so much for your support. Thank you again for what you do. I will surely be back
got a distinctionReview by Ferdi (Posted on July 24, 2019)
Through your help I managed to get 94% for my June exam!!! Big thanx! Already subscribed to 1602 so will see you there!
best thingReview by Zelda (Posted on July 24, 2019)
Thanks to you I think I might make it........ I hope! You are the best thing that could ever happen to us poor FAC1502 students. Thank you very much
great videosReview by Brenda (Posted on July 24, 2019)
I really enjoy your "exam prep " videos and I find the tone, humour and items you highlight soooo relevant. Thanks for being there for us
great feedbackReview by Talitha (Posted on July 24, 2019)
Thank you very much for the feedback on my question. When you put it in that way it helps sooo much. You won’t believe how confusing it made everything else by trying to work against time and just not being able to grasp where what must go at that point in time. Love this feedback. It helps!
needed pushReview by Julian (Posted on July 24, 2019)
Thank you for the push though (you don't play around, sjoe!!!) But it is exactly what is needed. I enjoy the way you present the subject matter and makes a lot of sense
thank youReview by Zelda (Posted on July 24, 2019)
Thank you very much, really appreciate you and your teaching methods, been recommending you wherever I go!!!
great contentReview by H-K (Posted on July 24, 2019)
I have never done any bookkeeping or accounting related subjects before - I passed both Fac1502 and Fac1601 with the help of Tabaldi. For FAC1502 I got a really good distinction! In fact, for Fac1601 I didn't buy the textbook - just invested my money in Tabaldi - and for me it paid off… Their explanations are great, you can watch the videos over and over if you are battling with some concepts, they have really good notes and they are available to answer specific questions. Included is exam prep in the form of working out a previous exam paper... I'm joining them again!
Write Your Own Review
Developed and Managed by Extended Designs CC