WHY STUDY FinAcc 1C (FAC1602) THROUGH US?
ABOUT THE COURSE
FAC1602 uses the knowledge you learnt from FAC1502. It assumes you know how to create basic Financial Statements, and then builds on that by adding new transactions and accounts, and another financial statement - the Cash Flow Statement.
It introduces you to Partnership Accounting (as opposed to Accounting for Companies, which is what FAC1502 covers). Although this is tricky, you’ll use most of your accounting knowledge for this, so you just need to focus on the areas where partnerships are different to companies.
This module is shorter than FAC1502, but don’t let that fool you! There are some tricky things in here that will take some time to get comfortable with, and need a lot of practice. Our videos will help save you time on the explanations, but you’ll need to practice the work!
Your lecturer will be on the discussion forum to keep an eye on you, answer any questions you have, motivate you, and guide you on what to focus on.
ABOUT YOUR FACULTY
Click on the images to find out more.
- Introduction to the Preparation of Financial Statements
- Establishment and Financial Statement of a Partnership
- Changes in the Ownership Structure of Partnerships
- Close Corporations
- Statement of Cash Flows
- Revision - Property, Plant and Equipment (Revision of your basics from FinAcc 1A)
Please note: This course is designed to support the first semester of 2019 only. Purchase will give you access to this course until the May/June examinations have been written.
|Moodle Course ID||550|
|Moodle Course Cohort IDs||No|
WE ARE EXPERTS AT TEACHING UNISA FINACC, MANACC, AUDIT, TAX, FINMATH & CTA SUBJECTS
Tabaldi is not part of Unisa, but we have extensive experience in lecturing Unisa Accounting, Auditing, Tax, FinMath & CTA subjects.
- Our study solution is jam-packed with hours of top quality online video lectures that are easy to understand and follow.
- In the demo course, you get access to our online learning platform, study notes and quality lecture videos.
- You will need internet access to use the Tabaldi classroom and to interact with your lecturer and other students.
- Should you decide to purchase after reviewing our demo course, please ensure that you LOG OUT of the demo course to proceed with your order.
- The demo course is only applicable to the PREMIUM courses and NOT the exam courses.
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Developed and Managed by Extended Designs CC