WHY STUDY FinAcc 2A (FAC2601) THROUGH US?
ABOUT THE COURSE
In FAC2601, we continue on our journey from first year Accounting. However, this is where it gets exciting.
This module uses the knowledge we’ve gained from FAC1502 as it builds onto sections such as Property, Plant and Equipment, Inventory and the Annual Financial Statements as a whole. But first we do catch up with a refresher, in case some of the knowledge has slipped your mind from first year!
This module is a bit more technical compared to FAC1502, but our videos help you navigate through the detail of the work by simplifying those tricky concepts and showing you how it all translates to an exam scenario.
The exam course videos will go through past questions and show you the process to follow to answer the questions and teach you the exam technique you need.
Your lecturer will be available on the discussion forum to help you with your queries, motivate you, and keep an eye on you when you fall behind!
ABOUT YOUR FACULTY
Click on the images to find out more.
- Introduction to Company Financial Statements
- Share Transactions
- The Framework of Accounting
- Presentation of Financial Statements (IAS 1)
- Statement of Profit or Loss and Other Comprehensive Income, Statement of Changes in Equity and Relevant Notes.
- Statement of Financial Position and Relevant Notes.
- Inventory (IAS 2)
- Property, Plant and Equipment (IAS 16)
- Investment Property (IAS 40)
- Financial Calculator Tutorials
- Leases (IFRS 16)
- Financial Instruments
- Revenue from Contracts with Customers (IFRS 15)
Please note: This course is designed to support the first semester of 2019 only. Purchase will give you access to this course until the May/June examinations have been written.
|Moodle Course ID||551|
|Moodle Course Cohort IDs||No|
WE ARE EXPERTS AT TEACHING UNISA FINACC, MANACC, AUDIT, TAX, FINMATH & CTA SUBJECTS
Tabaldi is not part of Unisa, but we have extensive experience in lecturing Unisa Accounting, Auditing, Tax, FinMath & CTA subjects.
- Our study solution is jam-packed with hours of top quality online video lectures that are easy to understand and follow.
- In the demo course, you get access to our online learning platform, study notes and quality lecture videos.
- You will need internet access to use the Tabaldi classroom and to interact with your lecturer and other students.
- Should you decide to purchase after reviewing our demo course, please ensure that you LOG OUT of the demo course to proceed with your order.
- The demo course is only applicable to the PREMIUM courses and NOT the exam courses.
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Developed and Managed by Extended Designs CC