WHY STUDY FinAcc 2B (FAC2602) THROUGH US?
ABOUT THE COURSE
FAC2602 introduces you to Consolidations for the first time. Although there’s only one topic in this module, there’s a lot you need to learn!
You’ve learnt how to create financial information and Financial Statements for individual companies up to now, but how do you account for companies that own other companies? You need to create Financial Statements for Groups of Companies. Sure, you need to add all the companies together to get the group’s total (i.e. add the revenue, expenses, assets and liabilities for all the companies), but you know it’s not going to be as simple as that, right?
Our videos will show you how to do this - from the day you buy another company, to the Financial Statements at year-end.
The exam course videos will go through past questions and show you the process to follow to answer the questions and teach you the exam technique you need.
Your lecturer will be available on the discussion forum to help you with your queries, motivate you, and keep an eye on you when you fall behind!
ABOUT YOUR FACULTY
Click on the images to find out more.
- Introduction to Groups
- Consolidation of Subsidiary at Date of Acquisition
- Consolidation of Subsidiary after Date of Acquisition
- Acquisition of a Subsidiary during the year
- Intercompany Transactions and Balances
- Treatment of Dividends during Consolidation
- Treatment of Preference Shares during Consolidation
- Statement of Cash Flows
Please note: This course is designed to support the first semester of 2019 only. Purchase will give you access to this course until the May/June examinations have been written.
|Moodle Course ID||552|
|Moodle Course Cohort IDs||No|
WE ARE EXPERTS AT TEACHING UNISA FINACC, MANACC, AUDIT, TAX, FINMATH & CTA SUBJECTS
Tabaldi is not part of Unisa, but we have extensive experience in lecturing Unisa Accounting, Auditing, Tax, FinMath & CTA subjects.
- Our study solution is jam-packed with hours of top quality online video lectures that are easy to understand and follow.
- In the demo course, you get access to our online learning platform, study notes and quality lecture videos.
- You will need internet access to use the Tabaldi classroom and to interact with your lecturer and other students.
- Should you decide to purchase after reviewing our demo course, please ensure that you LOG OUT of the demo course to proceed with your order.
- The demo course is only applicable to the PREMIUM courses and NOT the exam courses.
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Developed and Managed by Extended Designs CC