WHY STUDY FinAcc 3B (FAC3702) THROUGH US?
ABOUT THE COURSE
FAC3702 is largely about Assets. There is more than one IFRS relating to different types of assets. Property, Plant and Equipment; Intangible Assets; Property Bought for Investment; Assets that have been discontinued and will be sold, and Financial Instruments - these make up the bulk of the course. How to bring them on the books, calculate their values and present them on the Financial Statements are the main things you’ll learn here.
We’ve got videos going through two past exams, showing you how to read, plan and answer your questions, so you have the exam technique you need to pass that exam!
Your lecturer will keep an eye on you through the semester, motivate you, push you, and answer any questions you have about the module.
ABOUT YOUR FACULTY
Click on the images to find out more.
- Property, Plant and Equipment (IAS 16)
- Investment Property (IAS 40)
- Intangible Assets (IAS 38)
- Impairment of Assets (IAS 36)
- Non-Current Assets Held for Sale (IFRS 5)
- The Effects of Changes in Foreign Exchange Rates (IAS 21)
Please note: This course is designed to support the second semester of 2019 only. Purchase will give you access to this course until the October/November examinations have been written.
|Moodle Course ID||665|
|Moodle Course Cohort IDs||No|
WE ARE EXPERTS AT TEACHING UNISA FINACC, MANACC, AUDIT, TAX, FINMATH & CTA SUBJECTS
Tabaldi is not part of Unisa, but we have extensive experience in lecturing Unisa Accounting, Auditing, Tax, FinMath & CTA subjects.
- Our study solution is jam-packed with hours of top quality online video lectures that are easy to understand and follow.
- In the demo course, you get access to our online learning platform, study notes and quality lecture videos.
- You will need internet access to use the Tabaldi classroom and to interact with your lecturer and other students.
- Should you decide to purchase after reviewing our demo course, please ensure that you LOG OUT of the demo course to proceed with your order.
- The demo course is only applicable to the PREMIUM courses and NOT the exam courses.
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Developed and Managed by Extended Designs CC