WHY STUDY FinAcc 3D (FAC3704) THROUGH US?
ABOUT THE COURSE
FAC3704 is your first encounter with Group Financial Statements. This module will teach you how to consolidate a group of companies and how to account for associate and joint arrangements. This is an exciting and new challenge on your Accounting journey!
Our lecturers follow a unique approach to teaching the consolidation process to students. The lecturers make use of a journal approach which has proven to greatly aid students in understanding very complex consolidations.
For your exams, we’ve gone through two past exams, showing you in our videos how to read, plan and answer your questions.
Your lecturer will keep an eye on you through the semester, motivate you, push you, and answer any questions you have about the module.
ABOUT YOUR FACULTY
Click on the images to find out more.
- Business Combinations
- Consolidation After Date of Acquisition
- Complex Groups
- Joint Arrangements: JO and JV
- Change in Control
Please note: This course is designed to support the first semester of 2019 only. Purchase will give you access to this course until the May/June examinations have been written.
|Moodle Course ID||557|
|Moodle Course Cohort IDs||No|
WE ARE EXPERTS AT TEACHING UNISA FINACC, MANACC, AUDIT, TAX, FINMATH & CTA SUBJECTS
Tabaldi is not part of Unisa, but we have extensive experience in lecturing Unisa Accounting, Auditing, Tax, FinMath & CTA subjects.
- Our study solution is jam-packed with hours of top quality online video lectures that are easy to understand and follow.
- In the demo course, you get access to our online learning platform, study notes and quality lecture videos.
- You will need internet access to use the Tabaldi classroom and to interact with your lecturer and other students.
- Should you decide to purchase after reviewing our demo course, please ensure that you LOG OUT of the demo course to proceed with your order.
- The demo course is only applicable to the PREMIUM courses and NOT the exam courses.
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Developed and Managed by Extended Designs CC