WHY STUDY FinMath 1 (DSC1630) THROUGH US?
ABOUT THE COURSE
Maths has a reputation for NOT being an easy subject, and Financial Maths can be really daunting. This course focuses on the basics that will get you through this course painlessly. Our lectures even cover how to use your calculators to do the calculations required in the course.
We have also gone through two past exams, showing you in videos how to read, plan and answer your questions.
Your lecturer will keep an eye on you through the semester, motivate you, push you, and answer any questions you have about the module. Her passion for Math will soon become contagious!
ABOUT YOUR FACULTY
Click on the images to find out more.
- Background Stuff
- Simple Interest and Simple Discount
- Compound Interest and Equations of Value
- Amortisation and Sinking Funds
- Evaluation of Cash Flows
- Bonds and Debentures
- The Handling of Data
Please note: This course is designed to support the first semester of 2019 only. Purchase will give you access to this course until the May/June examinations have been written.
|Moodle Course ID||568|
|Moodle Course Cohort IDs||No|
WE ARE EXPERTS AT TEACHING UNISA FINACC, MANACC, AUDIT, TAX, FINMATH & CTA SUBJECTS
Tabaldi is not part of Unisa, but we have extensive experience in lecturing Unisa Accounting, Auditing, Tax, FinMath & CTA subjects.
- Our study solution is jam-packed with hours of top quality online video lectures that are easy to understand and follow.
- In the demo course, you get access to our online learning platform, study notes and quality lecture videos.
- You will need internet access to use the Tabaldi classroom and to interact with your lecturer and other students.
- Should you decide to purchase after reviewing our demo course, please ensure that you LOG OUT of the demo course to proceed with your order.
- The demo course is only applicable to the PREMIUM courses and NOT the exam courses.
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Developed and Managed by Extended Designs CC