WHY STUDY MANACC 2A (MAC2601) THROUGH US?
ABOUT THE COURSE
MAC2601 is often referred to as Cost Accounting.
The job of the management accountant is to make business decisions, plan operations and control costs so that the company is run profitably. In our lectures, we explain the ‘what’ and the ‘why’ before showing you how it is done.
The better you understand the theory (principles), the easier you’ll be able to apply it to a wide range of scenarios. If you focus on really understanding the theory, you will have much less to memorise, and you might even start enjoying management accounting as much as we do.
The exam course videos will go through past questions and show you the process to follow to answer the questions, and the exam technique you need.
Your lecturer will be available on the discussion forum to help you with your queries, motivate you, and keep an eye on you when you fall behind!
ABOUT YOUR FACULTY
Click on the image to find out more.
- Introduction to Management Accounting
- Cost Objects, Classification and Behaviour
- Estimation Techniques and the Linear Equation
- Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis
- Accounting for Material, Labour and Overheads
- Methods of Inventory Valuation
- The Variable/Direct Costing Method Vs Traditional Absorption Costing Method
- The Activity-Based Costing (ABC) System
- The Job Costing System
- The Process Costing System
- Joint and By-product Costing System
- Budgeting Techniques
- Standard Costing
- Relevant Costing
- Sensitivity Analysis
Please note: This course is designed to support the first semester of 2019 only. Purchase will give you access to this course until the May/June examinations have been written.
|Moodle Course ID||564|
|Moodle Course Cohort IDs||No|
WE ARE EXPERTS AT TEACHING UNISA FINACC, MANACC, AUDIT, TAX, FINMATH & CTA SUBJECTS
Tabaldi is not part of Unisa, but we have extensive experience in lecturing Unisa Accounting, Auditing, Tax, FinMath & CTA subjects.
- Our study solution is jam-packed with hours of top quality online video lectures that are easy to understand and follow.
- In the demo course, you get access to our online learning platform, study notes and quality lecture videos.
- You will need internet access to use the Tabaldi classroom and to interact with your lecturer and other students.
- Should you decide to purchase after reviewing our demo course, please ensure that you LOG OUT of the demo course to proceed with your order.
- The demo course is only applicable to the PREMIUM courses and NOT the exam courses.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Developed and Managed by Extended Designs CC