WHY STUDY MANACC 3A (MAC3701) THROUGH US?
ABOUT THE COURSE
The main aim of the management accountant is to run the company profitably. This entails making business decisions, planning operations and controlling how resources are used.
Apart from one or two new topics, the principles covered in MAC3701 is similar to what you’ve already done in second-year Management Accounting, just at a more advanced level.
Before each topic is briefly recapped, you get the opportunity to test your own understanding. If you are not comfortable with the basics, you can watch the revision lectures, or you can skip ahead to the new work.
Our lectures focus on really understanding what problems the principles try to address and why they are important, before showing you how to apply them with illustrative examples. Even though many students find Management Accounting intimidating, we believe anyone can pass it, and who knows, even enjoy it.
Our exam course videos will go through past questions and show you the process to follow to answer the questions and teach you the exam technique you need.
Your lecturer will be available on the discussion forum to help and motivate you. Many ManAcc students don’t speak up and are not really comfortable asking questions. We want you to trust us to help you, so we can take your understanding further and help you pass.
ABOUT YOUR FACULTY
Click on the image to find out more.
CONCEPTS (Includes revision of key concepts from ManAcc 2)
- Introduction to Management Accounting
- Planning and Controlling Inventory
- Further Issues in Overhead Allocations
- Cost Estimation and Cost Behaviour
- Process Costing
- Joint and By-Product Costing
- The Operating Budget
Please note: This course is designed to support the second semester of 2019 only. Purchase will give you access to this course until the October/November examinations have been written.
|Moodle Course ID||662|
|Moodle Course Cohort IDs||No|
WE ARE EXPERTS AT TEACHING UNISA FINACC, MANACC, AUDIT, TAX, FINMATH & CTA SUBJECTS
Tabaldi is not part of Unisa, but we have extensive experience in lecturing Unisa Accounting, Auditing, Tax, FinMath & CTA subjects.
- Our study solution is jam-packed with hours of top quality online video lectures that are easy to understand and follow.
- In the demo course, you get access to our online learning platform, study notes and quality lecture videos.
- You will need internet access to use the Tabaldi classroom and to interact with your lecturer and other students.
- Should you decide to purchase after reviewing our demo course, please ensure that you LOG OUT of the demo course to proceed with your order.
- The demo course is only applicable to the PREMIUM courses and NOT the exam courses.
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Developed and Managed by Extended Designs CC