WHY STUDY MANACC 3B (MAC3702) THROUGH US?
ABOUT THE COURSE
The job of the financial manager is to maximise shareholder value and manage risks while taking into account the interests of other stakeholders. In our lectures, we explain the ‘what’ and the ‘why’ before showing you how it is done.
Apart from one or two new topics, the principles covered in MAC3702 is similar to what you’ve already done in second-year Financial Management, just at a more advanced level. Each topic starts with a lecture explaining the ‘what’ and the ‘why’, as well as what you need to know from MAC2602, complete with links to the relevant revision from second year.
Our lectures focus on really understanding what problems the principles try to address and why they are important, before showing you how to apply them with illustrative examples. Even though many students find Financial Management intimidating, we believe anyone can pass it, and who knows, even enjoy it.
Our exam course videos will go through past questions and show you the process to follow to answer the questions, as well as the exam technique you need.
Your lecturer will be available on the discussion forum to help and motivate you. Many Financial Management students don’t speak up and are not really comfortable asking questions, but we want you to trust us to help you so we can take your understanding further and help you pass.
ABOUT YOUR FACULTY
Click on the image to find out more.
CONCEPTS (Includes revision of key concepts from ManAcc 2)
- Before You Start: Introduction to Financial Management
- Advanced Analysis of Information
- Risk and Return
- Sources and Forms of Long-Term Finance
- Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC)
- Advanced Capital Budgeting
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Business and Legal Aspects
- Valuation of equity
- Treasury Function: Cash Management
- Treasury Function: Managing Currency and Interest Rate Risks
Please note: This course is designed to support the first semester of 2019 only. Purchase will give you access to this course until the May/June examinations have been written.
|Moodle Course ID||567|
|Moodle Course Cohort IDs||No|
WE ARE EXPERTS AT TEACHING UNISA FINACC, MANACC, AUDIT, TAX, FINMATH & CTA SUBJECTS
Tabaldi is not part of Unisa, but we have extensive experience in lecturing Unisa Accounting, Auditing, Tax, FinMath & CTA subjects.
- Our study solution is jam-packed with hours of top quality online video lectures that are easy to understand and follow.
- In the demo course, you get access to our online learning platform, study notes and quality lecture videos.
- You will need internet access to use the Tabaldi classroom and to interact with your lecturer and other students.
- Should you decide to purchase after reviewing our demo course, please ensure that you LOG OUT of the demo course to proceed with your order.
- The demo course is only applicable to the PREMIUM courses and NOT the exam courses.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Developed and Managed by Extended Designs CC