WHY STUDY TAX 2A (TAX2601) THROUGH US?
ABOUT THE COURSE
TAX2601 will be most students’ first exposure to Tax. A lot of students study this very theoretically and spend a lot of time memorising it. It’s actually one of the most practical of your subjects - calculating and submitting tax returns for yourself and others is a highly sought-after skill, and very practical!
Our lectures are great at explaining why each of these sections exists, and how to work with them. Yes, there’s a lot of Tax Act sections you need to know, but if you understand what they’re intended to achieve, it makes your studying a lot easier.
We also go through two past exams, showing you in videos how to read, plan and answer your questions.
Your lecturer will keep an eye on you through the semester, motivate you, push you, and answer any questions you have about the module. His passion for Tax will soon become contagious!
ABOUT YOUR FACULTY
Click on the images to find out more.
- Different Types of Taxpayers (People, Companies, etc.)
- What ‘Income’ Should Be Taxed?
- What can Taxpayers ‘Deduct’ from their Income Tax (What can you claim as tax expenses to reduce your tax?)
- Tax Implications of Inventory and Fixed Assets (You haven’t sold it, is there tax on it?)
- Capital Gains Tax (There are different tax calculations when you sell assets that aren’t part of your ‘normal’ business)
Please note: This course is designed to support the second semester of 2019 only. Purchase will give you access to this course until the October/November examinations have been written.
|Moodle Course ID||657|
|Moodle Course Cohort IDs||No|
WE ARE EXPERTS AT TEACHING UNISA FINACC, MANACC, AUDIT, TAX, FINMATH & CTA SUBJECTS
Tabaldi is not part of Unisa, but we have extensive experience in lecturing Unisa Accounting, Auditing, Tax, FinMath & CTA subjects.
- Our study solution is jam-packed with hours of top quality online video lectures that are easy to understand and follow.
- In the demo course, you get access to our online learning platform, study notes and quality lecture videos.
- You will need internet access to use the Tabaldi classroom and to interact with your lecturer and other students.
- Should you decide to purchase after reviewing our demo course, please ensure that you LOG OUT of the demo course to proceed with your order.
- The demo course is only applicable to the PREMIUM courses and NOT the exam courses.
1 customer reviews
Passed wellReview by Naomi (Posted on July 24, 2019)
Just to say thanks for your lectures - I have passed my exam quite well!! Could not have done it without your lectures as I had 3 other modules as well and my time was very limited.... I'll definitely refer other students to you!
Write Your Own Review
Developed and Managed by Extended Designs CC