Online Exam Courses
Please note that the exam courses
for the first semester of 2018 are now closed.
We plan to run exam courses
again in September 2018
Our exam courses consist of videos, where our lecturers show you the following:
- How to plan and think about the case study
- How to plan and structure your solution… step-by-step
- How the examiner marks your answers (What will you lose marks for? How many marks will you get for something? Do they ‘mark mistakes through’ etc?)
- All the exam technique advice you need for that subject
We do all of this for two full past papers.
Our exam courses are designed to help you with exam technique and teach you HOW to get the most marks out of the knowledge you DO have by the time the exam comes.
- The courses are under 10 hours in total. This means that you have time to go through them, and practice questions yourself
- The length of the courses also mean they can help you closer to the exam. (ie: you will have time to work through them in the week before the exam)
- The exam course is included in all of our premium / full online module courses (ie: if you've purchased the full module, you do NOT need to purchase this, it's included)
- If you purchase the Exam Course and want to 'upgrade' to the Full course, email us to discuss the cost
- Unlike the full course, the exam course does not have a discussion forum, you will not be able to interact with your lecturers.
Developed and Managed by Extended Designs CC