CTA Audit Lv2 - Applied Auditing (AUE4862)
We cover the full syllabus for CTA Level 2 Audit (AUE4862) with video lectures; explaining everything you need for your CTA syllabus. Our videos walk you through two past exams, showing you how to read, plan and answer your questions. We’ve also added revision videos; in case you need a refresher on some topics from undergrad. (These are there when you need them, so you’re in control of your time and what you do with it!). Your lecturer will be available on the discussion forum to answer your queries, motivate you, and check up on you through your CTA year.
SIGN UP FOR OUR FREE DEMO COURSES
If you would like to see a sample of this or any other CTA course for free, you can sign up here for unlimited access.
WHY STUDY Audit Lv2 (AUE4862) THROUGH US?
We cover the full syllabus for this subject, giving you both theory and revision, but our focus is on exam technique and how to consistently answer questions for these topics, keeping the time constraints you have in mind! Our lecture and exam technique videos are aimed at getting you through this module and preparing you for CTA.
Our course covers:
- The Code of Professional Conduct and Related Documents
- The Auditing Profession Act
- The Auditor’s Responsibilities Relating to Fraud in an Audit
- King IV
- The Companies Act
- The Audit Process
- Pre-Engagement Activities
- Planning an Audit (Risk Assessment, Planning Activities and Materiality)
- Planning an Audit (Obtaining an Understanding of the Control Environment, including General and Application Controls and Auditing in an Advanced IT Environment)
- Audit Evidence
- Tests of Control
- Substantive Procedures (Including CAATS)
- Completion of the Audit
About your faculty
Please note that purchase of this programme gives you access to the online materials until the 2022 final exams.