WHY STUDY AUDIT LV1 (AUE4861) THROUGH US?
We cover the full syllabus for this subject, giving you both theory and revision, but our focus is on exam technique and how to consistently answer questions for these topics, keeping the time constraints you have in mind! Our lecture and exam technique videos are aimed at getting you through this module and preparing you for CTA.
Our course covers:
- The Code of Professional Conduct and Related Documents
- The Auditing Profession Act
- The Auditor’s Responsibilities Relating to Fraud in an Audit
- King IV
- The Companies Act
- The Audit Process
- Pre-Engagement Activities
- Planning an Audit (Risk Assessment, Planning Activities and Materiality)
- Planning an Audit (Obtaining an Understanding of the Control Environment, including General and Application Controls)
- Audit Evidence
- Tests of Control
- Substantive Procedures
- Completion of the Audit
About your faculty
|Moodle Course ID||482|
|Moodle Course Cohort IDs||31|
WE ARE EXPERTS AT TEACHING UNISA FINACC, MANACC, AUDIT, TAX, FINMATH & CTA SUBJECTS
Tabaldi is not part of Unisa, but we have extensive experience in lecturing Unisa Accounting, Auditing, Tax, FinMath & CTA subjects.
- Our study solution is jam-packed with hours of top quality online video lectures that are easy to understand and follow.
- In the demo course, you get access to our online learning platform, study notes and quality lecture videos.
- You will need internet access to use the Tabaldi classroom and to interact with your lecturer and other students.
- Should you decide to purchase after reviewing our demo course, please ensure that you LOG OUT of the demo course to proceed with your order.
- The demo course is only applicable to the PREMIUM courses and NOT the exam courses.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Developed and Managed by Extended Designs CC