CTA ManAcc Lv2 - Applied Management Accounting (MAC4862)
We cover the full syllabus for CTA Level 2 ManAcc (MAC4862) with video lectures; explaining everything you need for your CTA syllabus. Our videos walk you through two past exams, showing you how to read, plan and answer your questions. We’ve also added revision videos; in case you need a refresher on some topics from undergrad. (These are there when you need them, so you’re in control of your time and what you do with it!). Your lecturer will be available on the discussion forum to answer your queries, motivate you, and check up on you through your CTA year.
SIGN UP FOR OUR FREE DEMO COURSES
If you would like to see a sample of this or any other CTA course for free, you can sign up here for unlimited access.
WHY STUDY ManAcc Lv2 (MAC4862) THROUGH US?
Our lectures focus you on the critical path through your topics. They replace most of the additional reading which you would normally have to do by explaining the theory to you in practical ways, enabling you to understand it faster and getting you to practice to use your knowledge as fast as possible. Our course covers the following topics:
- Strategy and Governance
- Risk Management
- Cost of Capital and Capital Investment Appraisal
- Sources and Forms of Finance
- Dividend Decision
- Management of Working Capital
- Treasury Function
- Analysis and Interpretation of Financial and Non-Financial Information
- Business in Difficulty
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Business Plans and Financial Proposals
- Nature, Classification and Allocation of Cost
- Product Costing Systems
- Planning, Budgeting and Control
- Standard Costing
- Planning, Control and Performance Management
- Information for Decision-Making
About your faculty
Please note that purchase of this programme gives you access to the online materials until the 2022 final exams.