CTA Tax Lv1 - Advanced Taxation (TAX4861)
We cover the full syllabus for CTA Level 1 Tax (TAX4861) with video lectures; explaining everything you need for your CTA syllabus. Our videos walk you through two past exams, showing you how to read, plan and answer your questions. We’ve also added revision videos; in case you need a refresher on some topics from undergrad. (These are there when you need them, so you’re in control of your time and what you do with it!). Your lecturer will be available on the discussion forum to answer your queries, motivate you, and check up on you through your CTA year.
SIGN UP FOR OUR FREE DEMO COURSES
If you would like to see a sample of this or any other CTA course for free, you can sign up here for unlimited access.
WHY STUDY TAX Lv1 (TAX4861) THROUGH US?
Being successful at tax means a having a practical understanding of the critical concepts and a working knowledge of the tax legislation. Our lectures focus on how to use the Tax Act to answer your questions, on the quickest way to practical understanding, and the ability to use the Tax Act to answer questions as quickly as possible.
- Case Law
- Donations Tax
- Value-Added Tax (VAT)
- Income and Share Transactions
- Residents, Non-Residents and Double Tax Agreements
- General Deduction Formula
- Taxable Capital Gains and Assessed Capital Losses
- Companies and Close Corporations
- Dividend Tax
- Estates and Trusts (Excluding Capital Gains Tax)
- General Deduction Formula (revision), Special Deductions and Assessed Losses
- Capital Allowance
- Trading Stock, Foreign Exchange and Financial Instruments
- Fringe Benefits, Retirement Benefits
- Employee’s Tax and Provisional Tax
- Tax Administration Act