WHY STUDY TAX Lv2 (TAX4862) THROUGH US?
Being successful at tax means a having a practical understanding of the critical concepts and a working knowledge of the tax legislation. Our lectures focus on how to use the Tax Act to answer your questions, on the quickest way to practical understanding, and the ability to use the Tax Act to answer questions as quickly as possible.
- Case Law
- Value-Added Tax (VAT)
- Income and Share Transactions
- Residents, Non-Residents and Double Tax Agreements
- General Deduction Formula
- Taxable Capital Gains and Assessed Capital Losses
- Companies and Close Corporations
- Dividend Tax
- Estate Duty
- Estates, Trusts and Capital Gains Tax Implications
- General Deduction Formula (revision), Special Deductions and Assessed Losses
- Capital Allowance
- Trading Stock, Foreign Exchange and Financial Instruments
- Fringe Benefits, Retirement Benefits
- Employee’s Tax and Provisional Tax
- Tax Administration Act
- Tax Avoidance
- Tax and Estate Planning
About your faculty
|Moodle Course ID||540|
|Moodle Course Cohort IDs||40|
WE ARE EXPERTS AT TEACHING UNISA FINACC, MANACC, AUDIT, TAX, FINMATH & CTA SUBJECTS
Tabaldi is not part of Unisa, but we have extensive experience in lecturing Unisa Accounting, Auditing, Tax, FinMath & CTA subjects.
- Our study solution is jam-packed with hours of top quality online video lectures that are easy to understand and follow.
- In the demo course, you get access to our online learning platform, study notes and quality lecture videos.
- You will need internet access to use the Tabaldi classroom and to interact with your lecturer and other students.
- Should you decide to purchase after reviewing our demo course, please ensure that you LOG OUT of the demo course to proceed with your order.
- The demo course is only applicable to the PREMIUM courses and NOT the exam courses.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Developed and Managed by Extended Designs CC