CTA Exam Revision Courses
DO YOU KNOW HOW TO GET TO THE ANSWERS IN YOUR CTA EXAM?
Many students fall into the trap of going back to studying theory after writing Test 4 because they feel that they don’t know enough theory. Knowing the theory is crucial, but knowing how to apply it is even more important.. Some students think that having the solution for past papers helps, but more importantly, do you know how to get to those answers in your exam? What to revise? Where do you start? How do you plan your answer? How do you deal with your time limitation? And when studying, do you know what to focus on? Our exam revision courses tackle all these problems.
OUR RANGE OF CTA EXAM REVISION COURSES IS THE ANSWER
Our exam revision courses consist of videos, where our lecturers show you the following:
- How to review what you have already studied in order to consolidate that information and to integrate it
- What important theory you need to know so that you don’t waste time during the exam trying to apply information that isn’t as relevant
- How to combine different ways of thinking about the content in a way that wasn’t possible for you to do in your previous CTA test
- How to plan and think about the case study
- How to plan and structure your solution step-by-step
- How the examiner marks your answers (What will you lose marks for? How many marks will you get for something? Do they ‘mark mistakes through’ etc?)
- All the exam technique advice you need for that subject