WHY STUDY TAX 2A (TAX2601) THROUGH US?
This module (TAX2601) will be most student’s first exposure to Tax. A lot of students study this very theoretically, and spend a lot of time memorising it. It’s actually one of the most practical of your subjects… calculating and submitting tax returns for yourself and others is a highly sought after skill… and very practical!
The module covers these in detail:
- Different types of taxpayers (People, companies, etc)
- What ‘income’ should be taxed?
- What can taxpayers ‘deduct’ from their Income Tax (ie: What can you claim as tax expenses to reduce your tax!)
- Tax implications of Inventory and Fixed assets… you haven’t sold it… is there tax on it?!
- Capital Gains Tax (There are different tax calculations when you sell assets that aren’t part of your ‘normal’ business)
Keith’s lectures are great at explaining why each of these sections exist, and how to work with them. Yes, there’s a lot of Tax Act sections you need to know, but if you understand what they’re intended to achieve, it makes your studying a lot easier.
He has also gone through two past exams, showing you in videos how to read, plan and answer your questions.
Keith will keep an eye on you through the semester, motivate you, push you, and answer any questions you have about the module. His passion for Tax will soon become contagious!
WE ARE EXPERTS AT TEACHING FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
Tabaldi is not part of UNISA, but we have extensive experience in lecturing UNISA accounting subjects.
Our study solution is jam-packed with hours of top quality online video lectures that are easy to understand and follow.
- We also offer detailed printable study notes, access to online accounting discussion groups where you will have access to Tabaldi’s lecturers for support as well as past exam papers
- You will need internet access to use the Tabaldi classroom and to interact with your lecturer and other students.
- Should you decide to purchase after reviewing our demo course, please ensure that you LOG OUT of the demo course to proceed with your order.
- The demo course is only applicable for the PREMIUM courses and NOT the exam courses.
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Developed and Managed by Extended Designs